For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Cologne, Germany, starting in as soon as possible for the following position:
Administrative Assistant in the Flight Standard Directorate (f/m/d) Ref. 2022_733
Overall purpose of the job
- To perform editorial reviews of documents
- To reimburse external experts using SAP
- To correspond with external stakeholders
- To coordinate and collate briefing notes and reports
- To coordinate, schedule and prepare internal meetings
- To maintain the Inspecting Database (IDB)
- To maintain the qualification records of internal experts
- To update the document management system (DMS), including scheduling, rostering tools, contact list, qualification
- Knowledge of and/or professional experience with administrative processes
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, in particular Excel), including good command of SAP and professional experience with
document management systems
- Professional experience with procurement and financial processes
- Excellent communication skills with very good command of the English language
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional experience with organising meetings
- Ability to collaborate well with others to achieve results.
EUROPASS cv is required!
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?