For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Embedded Software Designer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_515
- The mission is to support the developpement of critical aerospace actuation sytems. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, on which runs a software to be developed.
- As an embedded software designer, you will be in charge of:
- Participating in architectural trade-offs
- Define and apply development standards ( in teh frame of ECSS or DO-178)
- Writing software documentation
- Implementing feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor
- Taking an active role in the preliminary tests to eliminate bugs
- Support formal test activities for software validation
- Participate to formal test activities of other equivalent software
- Five year experience in embedded software for critical applications (this means application which will endanger the lives of people or expensive installations in case of failure).
- Work experience in aerospace development is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of C.
- Eclipse development environment.
- Knowledge of Matlab Simulink, assembly and/or SCADE s a plus.
- Knowledge of some communication bus protocols is a plus (SPI, 1553, μFDX ...)
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.
- A practical knowledge of DO-178 (and possibly DO-254) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!