MOBILE WORK – EASY AND SECURE
At Virtual Solution, we make mobile communication safe and easy for government and business. Headquartered in Munich with an office in Berlin, about 100 employees work daily to make mobile productivity on iOS and Android™ devices user-friendly and secure for more than 300.000 users. The main focus is on the protection of classified information and the requirements of the GDPR. With our “SecurePIM” and “SecureCOM” apps and our “SERA” security framework, we have created software solutions that are tailored to the security needs of an increasingly digitalized and mobile society. As a German software company, we guarantee for the security and confidentiality of data on mobile devices. We are an attractive employer due to a modern culture in cooperation and individual development opportunities for our employees.
YOIN OUR TEAM IN MUNICH AS:
Senior Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f/d) - Focus on Digital Marketing
As a Senior Marketing & Communication Manager you will ensure that our products, services and visions are presented and communicated in high-quality delivering measurable results. You will work in close cooperation with the Head of Marketing, Sales, Product Management and the CEO.
We are software manufacturer and app developer "Made in Germany"
- You would work on a sophisticated app and solution that enables government agencies at all levels to work securely from mobile devices at the VS-NfD level of security
- An international team with focus, drive, and where all celebrate success together
- Flat hierarchies, friendly work atmosphere and value-oriented corporate management
- Plenty of room for personal responsibility and co-design in our city centre offices in Munich and Berlin
- A working environment where you can make a difference and your contributions count
- We'll take care of you in the long term too - with our Allianz company pension plan
- Varied tasks and a high degree of self-directed work
- A fun and exciting environment!
How you will shape Virtual Solution's journey
What makes you a great fit
- You have a master’s degree in a Business / Marketing discipline or a comparable qualification
- As an experienced Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f/d) you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment, i.e. enterprise and/or agency
- High affinity to digital marketing and social media channels such as LinkedIn
- You know how to use Google Ads and SEO, certification is a plus
- Creativity and copy-writing skills to create effective content for various channels and platforms
- You have a good sense for addressing the target groups, public sector experience is a plus
- You have significant practical experience in B2B marketing and account-based marketing, as well as working with Marketing service providers & agencies
- You are a profound user knowledge of a CRM System, ideally Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- You like to work in the IT area and have a basic understanding of IT/software products
- You have a curious and open-minded personality: you always want to optimize yourself and your environment, tackle things and discover new experiences
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in German and English are completing your profile
DEVELOP THE MOBILE FUTURE - WITH US.