For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Hydraulic Test Engineer (f/m/d)for Rocket Launchers Ref. 2019_514
- Support the Actuation Systems business unit & Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- Planning and the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various hydraulic equipment for launcher.
- Perform functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, burst test, etc.
- Participate in the drafting of test plans, the exploitation of data, the writing of test reports, and their defences with respect to the customer.
- Bachelor degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics.
- 3 years work experience in conducting hydraulic test.
- Good knowledge of computer science.
- Good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data..
- Goodspoken and written command of French & English.
- Willingness to work in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30).
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!