For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in AD Finkenwerder, Germany starting for the following position:
MAP Specialist Structure - Design (f/m/d) Ref.2021_279
- You will join department BSIMA3 - A320 Family MAP HAM Structure.
In this challenging position you have the opportunity to experience the full scope of SA Family
airframe structures and be the part of the best selling Aircraft in the World.
MAP Specialist provides pragmatic and safe engineering expertise for final assembly line (FAL),
flight line and delivery centre.
You will work on the complete primary/secondary aircraft structures (covering most of the ATA
chapters linked to structural design and stress such as nacelles and pylons, fuselage, wing join-up,
doors and windows).
Furthermore, you will represent MAP in design offices, production, subcontractors , risk sharing
partners and our customers.
Ideally you have DO signatory rights in ATA53 and ATA57 design for non conformities and task 200
(DCDD) delegations for concessions. Any further delegation is of benefit.
You will support the single Aisle Ramp-up along with being agile to cover extraordinary workloads,
shopfloor support , on-call (if required) and weekend recovery.
- Engineering min. bachelor's degree
- Professional experience min. over 4 years
Manufacturing / Production
- Independent, structured and result-oriented work, for fast and direct
achievement of goals
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information to the departments
- We are looking for candidates who have high technical skills, are resilient team players and practice
Airbus Values on a daily basis.
- English at least business fluent
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application