For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Taufkirchen, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Global Procurement Process Manager (f/m/d) Ref.2021_062
- Leading and managing processes for Airbus D&S Procurement
- Leading, driving and coordinating transversally the Process Management Team and as wellcomposed of Process Owners and cross-sites / cross-functional Process Operational Managers representing programmes, Ethics and Compliance, Quality, Contract Management and Toolsteams
- Ensuring process continuous improvement e.g. supporting or leading business improvemen tprojects, gathering and implementing feedback from Procurement commodities operationalrepresentatives, facilitating workshops etc.
- Monitoring of process performance through Process Management Review meetings, KPIs definitionand deployment, operations feedback analysis, best practices sharing, improvement plan, risks andopportunities plan
- Maintaining process Maturity level in line with process management objectives
- Checking and managing the impact of internal (e.g. PSP Fields or Requirement) or externalrequirements (e.g. EN9100, ISO14001) applicable to the processes
- Managing interfaces to lead with other processes/domains and liaising with the relevant Process Owners or POD ́s view against TOP MANAGER that may have interaction/requests or complainswith the process
- Supporting the documentation rationalization and harmonization across the business
- Contributing and validating training and awareness Material in close liaison with Procurement Academy
- Delivering awareness sessions to internal customers in line with the scope of responsibility
- Contributing to internal or external audits and support to closure of findings
- Ensuring with the support of the accountable Process Quality focal point that the Procurement processcomplies with applicable requirements
- Supporting Source Domain or Process Management Board reviews with key stakeholders
- University Degree in business administration,supply chain, economics or a similar field
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in project management, purchasi, logistic, and quality mangement.
- Selfemployed and proactive way of working
- Ability to work in an international team
- Structured way of working
- Communication, networking and team-working ability
- Detailed knowledge with MS-Office and ARIS would be a plus
- Very good command of both written and spoken English, German is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application