Customer Success Management - Intern France (m/f/d)
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into
a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process,
therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 90+ passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe. We are now based in Berlin, Paris and London and are looking to grow even further - with you!
As Customer Success Management - Intern France (m/f/d) in our after sales department you are responsible for retaining and developing customer relationships. You are the face of the company once a customer has listed or bought a watch from us.
- Successful retention and development of client relationships
- Customer support in regard to contract management, shipping, payment and any other needs
- Development and implementation of reportings
- Function as interface between sales and all other departments within Watchmaster
- Being part of the entire value chain and work with cross functional teams to improve processes
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student or recent graduate
- Previous work experience and a passion for startups is advantageous
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good French (mother tongue or C1/C2) and English skills (C1/C2), further languages are beneficial
- Availability minimum 6 months.
- Possibility to turn your internship into a permanent position
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- An inspiring and flourishing workplace in a prime location in the center of Berlin (U Stadtmitte)
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Free drinks and fruits, team events, beer o'clock every Friday after 6pm