For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Taufkirchen, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Inspector in incoming for optical instruments(f/m/d) Ref.2021_065
- Performing defined quality inspection tasks for products and services covering key and mandatory inspection poin
- Inspection of all operations during manufacturing, assembly, integration, test, maintenance, repairand overhaul, and final conformance inspection prior to delivery using traditional and new methods
- Verifying the industrial environment, facilities, hardware, jigs & tools correspond to the operationaland safety requirements
- University Degree in mechanical engineering or in aerospace engineering
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in aerospace industry, quality inspection and experience in Cleanroom-Working ISO5 is preferable
- Knowledge in Incomming Inspections of optic and mechanic is required
- Airbusexperience is preferable
- Self structured and responsible way of working
- Communication skills and organisational ability
- Detailed knowledge with MS-Office and SAP
- Very good command of both written and spoken English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application