For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Microelectronics development engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_411
- You will be responsible, in collaboration with another microelectronics engineer, for porting a proprietary VHDL design on an FPGA and / or ASIC for an aeronautical application.
- The work will be carried out in compliance with DO-254 DAL A.
- Compliance with the Technical Specification, the Architecture Document and other documents from the downstream V-cycle will also need to be ensured.
- The person will give the necessary support to the electronic and software team that will integrate the design on a breadboard.
- The various documents associated with the DO-254 DAL-A standard will be written in English with the support of the microelectronics team.
- Participation in EASA audit meetings is also planned.
- Knowledge of VHDL as well as notions of digital and analog electronics are required.
- In particular, the understanding of systems integrating a digital core based on the AMBA standard (AHB / APB) will be necessary
- Depending on the priorities of the project, it may also be requested to provide support to the team developing the embedded software and / or SW tools
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer sciences, electromechanical engineering or a comparable degree
- Standards and methodologies specific to aeronautics (development standards, DO-254, DOORS, etc.).
- Mastery (minimum 5 years) of the VHDL language and the management of a simulation environment based on Perl, Tcl / Tk, Python, etc ...)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (Level B2 required)
- Fundamentals of digital and analog electronic systems, based on microprocessor / microcontroller architecture
- Knowledge of Linux commands is a plus
- Knowledge of C, C ++ is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!