For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Feedback control engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_108
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.
- The main activities will be:
o From the functional file, establish dynamic and thermal models of the system
o Synthetize a feedback control law allowing to satisfy all related dynamic performance requirements
o Simulate all static, dynamic and thermal performances to establish the worst-case analysis
o Adapt the various models after tests on prototypes
o Write the justification file covering those activities
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of Modelica language, via Dymola or similar
- General knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Practical and/or academic knowledge of robust control techniques
- Knowledge of hydraulics is a plus
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plus.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!