For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Manufacturing & Assembly Specialist (Senior Assembly Specialist) (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_432
- Determining the best process to produce and assemble aircraft subassemblies
- Support the choice of the type of technology to deliver optimum cost and quality
- Introduce automation where possible
- Steer and support the manufacturing of the toolings and the production of the first articles
- Advise the designers in Design-for-Automation
- Steer and support the quotes for future work packages and propose the best solution
- Report to the head of manufacturing engineering
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering or equivalent but with a strong industrial view
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with complex and automated assemblies
- Relevant experience in custom-made jigs
- Background in aerospace or automotive is recommended
- Experience with lean concepts and implementation of continuous improvement projects
- Team player and capable of operating in a matrix organisation
- Experience in a 3d CAO/CFAO software and MS-Office constitute an advantage
- Mastering three languages French/Dutch/English (written and spoken)
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!