For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Software Test Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_028
- The mission is to support the developpement of critical aerospace actuation systems. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, on which runs a software that needs to be validated.
- As a test and validation engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding and using the standard emulation tools;
- Maintaining and improving the current unit test tools;
- Writing specific test software for prototypes;
- Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
- Implementing test scenarii in various scripting languages
- One year experience in software formal tests (V cycle).
- An experience in development or testing of embedded electronics is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of C and C++.
- Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
- Eclipse development environnement.
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (such as Doors) is a plus.
- Knowledge of DO-178 is a big plus.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!