For our customer in the aeronautical industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Brunswick, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
(Junior) Avionics Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_601
- We are looking for recent Avionics Engineers, who would like to be trained in Avionics Special Mission aircraft at the Brunswick (Braunschweig) Airport (near Hanover in North Germany)
- On job training with experienced Avionic Design Engineers, in the adaption, modification and conversion of small specialist aircraft for surveillance and observation work
- Some of the aircraft may involve the conversion of civil to military aircraft, or be work on military aircraft
- Nearly all the work will be civil aircraft for civil applications.
- You should hold a graduate degree in avionics, or aircraft systems or equivalent.
- First experience in Aircraft avionic systems would be adventagous
- You must hold a EU passport / EU work permit
- Creativity in improving and developing the working environment (productivity, customer care)
- Enthusiastic, flexible and a fast learner as regards mastering this job
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, fluent German would be advantageous
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer? Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application