Intern Finance & Accounting (m / f / d)
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace. We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process, therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 60+ passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe.
As Intern (m / f / d) in our finance department you are responsible for supporting the entire finance and accounting team.
- You support the team in day-to-day operations in all relevant issues in the area of creditors and debtors
- You create and update reports that are used for the department's main tasks and responsibilities.
- You record and control incoming invoices
- You supervise payment receipts
- You get the opportunity to prove your entrepreneurial skills preparing reports and analysis for the management team
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student or recent graduate ideally with a focus on finance and / or controlling
- You have a high degree of initiative, resilience and analysis skills
- You are an organizational talent and multi-tasking is one of your strengths, as well as dealing with "numbers, data and facts"
- You have a good knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Your English allows you to communicate with your team; further languages are advantageous
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Availability 3-6 months, mandatory internship
- Possibility to turn your internship into a permanent position
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- A inspiring and flourishing workplace in a prime location in the center of Berlin (U Stadtmitte)
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Free drinks and fruits, team events, beer o'clock every Friday after 6pm