For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Manching, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Materials & Process Engineer (f/m/d) Ref.2022_205
- Definition of non structural materials technology strategy, principles and concepts
Creation of material and processes standards.
Qualification of materials and processes
Development and harmonization of mature and robust materials and process specifications for
structural and non-structural materials
Deliver Material and Manufacturing Process Selection List and Standard selection list
Deliver for design materials solutions and associated data.
Deliver on Technology Readiness in perimeter
Manage Technology work packages and deliver appropriate project reporting
Ensuring robust part certification process by First Part Qualifications when developing material
Provide expertise support for engineering, manufacturing and in-service issues on non structural
- Deliver M&P (Materials&Processes) Solutions to quality escapes of materials and processes
Deliver M&P Support to supplier development for structural and non-structural materials
Ensure EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) regulations incl. reach principles and concepts of ecoefficient
- M&P support to obsolescence processes
Support and perform materials tests and evaluation
Maintain laboratory Equipment and ensure HSE compliance of laborator
- Master / Diploma degree Chemistry, or Engineering
- At least 3 years work experience in Aerospace, Process planning, Process improvement, Materials testing,
Experienced to establish and manage large scale test programs with external and internal
suppliers and test institutes is mandatory
Experienced working in laboratory environment is necessary
Understanding and knowing of implementation from HSE regulations to laboratory is a plus
- An independent way of working, a good understanding of materials and processes standardization and qualification procedures as well as
definition of maintenance procedures, showing excellent communication skills, a good team player
- At least knowledge of detailed functions of MS-Office
- Fluent English and German is mandatory
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to