For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Micro-Electronic Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_027
- The mission is to support the development of thrust vector actuation systems for launchers. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, which needs to be validated.
- As a test and validation engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding and using the standard emulation tools;
- Maintaining and improving the current tools;
- Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
- Implementing test scenarii in various scripting languages.
- One year experience in software formal tests (V cycle).
- Experience in development or testing of embedded electronics is a plus.
- FPGA design and VHDL language.
- Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge in electronics and software.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of the V-cycle
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (such as Doors) is a plus.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!