The successful applicant would be ideally based within 1 hour’s travel from the office in Warrington. Reporting to the Area Service Manager North, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing our Midlands North Service Team.
Possessing a passion for customer service the Service Manager will be expected to build and manage relationships with new and existing service customers.
The Role will include:
- Leading co-ordination, administration and field based Service teams to deliver the highest possible level of customer service.
- Managing the activities of the regional office to ensure that sales targets are met and operating costs controlled within budget. Constant focus on margin and efficiencies, the candidate will be expected to achieve operating targets.
- Managing relationships with colleagues to ensure that national service account KPI’s are maintained and/or improved.
- Managing and improving data management and process systems in conjunction with I.T. departments.
- Working with the contracts department to resolve warranty issues.
- Liaising with customers to develop relationships and maximise service sales opportunities.
- Providing hands on support across all office disciplines to ensure balanced and controlled work flow.
- This list is not an exhaustive statement of the responsibilities or activities involved in this position. The job holder maybe required to undertake other related tasks upon request.
Clients, Technicians, Senior Management and other Service Managers/offices.
- A full clean UK driving license is essential
- The ability to provide balanced leadership at all times
- A good working knowledge of SAP, Word & Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Area Service Manager North