For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Electronic Engineer - Engine Specialist (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_026
- Design power drives for aerospace systems, including their motors.
- The various tasks related to the design, are :
o Defining the architecture’s functional diagrams;
o Implementing the corresponding analog and/or digital schematics;
o Establishing the worst-case analysis;
o Redacting the specifications for subcontracted elements (if applicable);
o Redacting the drive’s test plan;
o Performing the tests and redacting the test reports.
- Follow up subcontractors (in built-to-print or design & build) of key drive elements, such as motors or power bridges.
- The various tasks related to supplier follow-up, from system-level specifications, are:
o Redacting the technical specifications;
o Supervising the technical reviews;
o Following up regularly the technical progress;
o Following up the requirement validation;
o Participating in MRBs.
- Diploma of electronic or electro-mechanic engineering.
- Five-years experience in in power electronic (drive design, including feedback control and motor design) up to 180Vdc - 5kW.
- Experience in radiation-tolerant/hardenned design is a plus.
- Experience with contractor follow-up is a plus.
- Knowledge of aerospace (DO160, DO254 and ECSS) norms regarding electronic design.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!