For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Immenstaad, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Software Developer – Modelling & Simulation (d/f/m) Ref. 10153285
For our customer at the Immenstaad location, we are looking for the next possible date for a Software
Developer - Modelling & Simulation (d/f/m)
We develop innovative architectures for future systems of systems and products. Our in-house
simulationframework is a key to the operational analysis of these systems to optimize them and make
decision. You will work in an international environment, requiring close coordination with internal and
external stakeholders, such as customers and project partners. You will be responsible for implementing
complex simulation architectures within the FCAS program and associated studies.
The jobholder (d/f/m) is responsible for the following tasks:
- Be part of an agile project team for simulation-based studies and research projects.
- You develop and extend in-house tools with new features, e.g. simulation models and interfaces.
- Implementation of user and systems requirements for simulation of systems
- Development of simulation tools for operational analysis of multi-domain military context (Land, Sea, Air,
Cyber) and inter connectivity with other systems and tools (e.g. Multi Domain Combat Cloud –
- You participate in customer and stakeholder meetings, prepare results for presentations and present
- Support the bid process for simulation work packages (Task-Description, Estimation of Efforts)
- Collaboration with programs, departments, experts and external project partners.
Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-dependent and reliable way of working, proactivity and problems-solving mindset is key.
- Comparable qualifications, at least a bachelor's degree
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a comparable engineering subject
- Several years of professional experience in Development an Simulation, and working in
- Excellent programming skills, Python and C++ are beneficial
- Knowledge in Agile Framework (e.g. Scrum) is beneficial
- Excellent skills in the Atlassian Toolstack (Jira, Confluence)
- English at least business fluent
- German at least business fluent
- First Experience in creation of Software Architectures and realization in UML tools, such as
- Optional: Experiences in 3D / OpenGL / OpenSceneGraph / Virtual Reality / Augmented
Reality / Game Engines (z.B. Unity3D) are beneficial
- unlimited contract
- Conditions according to Equal Pay (IG-Metall Tariff)
- Flexible working hours through a personal flextime account
- Continuous personal support from your contact person
- employer-funded pension
- Bonus payments by employees recruit employees
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer? Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your resume in Eurpass format to