For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Manching, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Integration Engineer (f/m/d) Ref.2022_347
- Provision and documentation of the system test definition for the relevant Hardware / Software
Support installation and maintenance of all PSTS training devices
Generation of test stories/test cases for several training devices
Implementation and test of design changes as result of hardware modifications
Performance of Hardware / Software System tests and documentation of test results
- Support acceptance tests and qualification activities
Ensure that technical and design issues for the Simulation Item are resolved
Report status information to the Technical Manager
- Master / Diploma degree Computer science, or Engineering
- Work experience
more than 3 years Engineering, IT / Information Systems
- Knowledge of system integration processes
Ability to respond to rapid changes in daily activities and priorities.
Good communication skills with an ability to operate in a multi-cultural environ-ment
- IT detailed Specialknowledge MS-Office, doors; Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (C, C++, Python, Perl, ADA,
Windows, Linux) is needed
- Business fluent English and German Knowledge would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to