For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
System engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_109
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.
- Discuss regularly with the Customer
- The main activities will be:
o Negotiate the specifications, including system interfaces, with the Customer
o Simulate the system’s static and dynamic performances
o Flow down top-level requirements to the various components constituting the system
o Write the components’ technical specifications
o Synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements have been met
o Perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected non-conformities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in system design
- Deep knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of aerospace design norms
- Good knowledge of development of electronic control units
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!