For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Safety Promotion Graphic Designer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_598
- Develop graphic design material to support Safety Promotion deliverables captured in the European Plan for Aviation Safety.
- Creation of videos, infographics, posters, small publications and graphics to support website content
- Support the Agency’s interface with contractors on major design projects by developing creative briefs and helping to evolve external company’s designs to meet the needs
- Assisting the management and staff with designs to meet their internal and external communication through the development of effective content marketing material to achieve the Safety Objectives
- Training/ education in the field of graphic design
- Experience of the application of graphic design, ideally in the aviation industry in excess of 6 months
- Adventagous would be knowledge and experience of the EASA brandbook, design requirements and limitations
- Experience in the use of Adobe In Design software (Microsoft Windows environment) and Powtoon animation tools
- Excellent mastering of business English
- Ability to work effectively within a team and strong sense of commitment
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application