For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, starting in October for the following position:
Graphic User Interface Designer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_619
- 1. Monitor user experience – design screen lay-out
- a) Develop screens for the on-going development streams
Khronos / Pily / Roy / Sophia / …
- b) Ensure consistency in design and user behaviour
- c) Assist with transition to new screen / user face technology component
- 2. Support agile design work
- a) Support design thinking workshops with input towards user experience
- b) Support review sessions and interpret end-user feedback
- c) Develop epics to improve user experience throughout future iterations
- User experience / screen design competence
- Knowledge of agile development methodology (scrums, design thinking workshops, … )
- Knowledge of adobe creative suite or similar tool
- Hands-on attitude
- Down to earth communication skills
- Good understanding of English (other languages are welcomed)
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!