Intern BizDev Marketing (m/w/d)
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into
a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process,
therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 60+ passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe.
As an Intern BizDev Marketing (m/f/d) you are responsible for supporting the entire marketing team and C-Level in order to increase our online & offline presence and improve our marketing, cooperation and sales efforts. You will directly report to C-Level.
- Support the marketing team & C-Level in daily business and take over responsibility for your own projects.
- Conduct research and analysis for new ideas, improvements etc.
- Improve workflows & internal processes
- Drive and report on our online performance KPIs
- Cooperate and coordinate between departments & C-Level
- Master student or recent graduate
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Creative, but structured and self-disciplined personality to work independently
- Fluent in English, any other languages are a plus
- Project Management
- Availability 6 months, mandatory internship
- Possibility to turn your internship into a permanent position
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- A inspiring and flourishing workplace in a prime location in the center of Berlin (U Stadtmitte)
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Free drinks and fruits, team events, beer o'clock every Friday after 6pm