Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into
a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process,
therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to
60 passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across 7 geographies.
As Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) you will be working with an international team on our customer facing ecommerce platform and coorperate with crossfunctional teams and be an essential driver of Watchmaster’s growth!
- Create new application features and enhance existing ones by writing well tested and easy to read code
- Create and maintain REST APIs
- Improve the performance and the usability of our website
- Develop a complex high traffic web application using PHP5
- Realize high quality, scalable solutions
- Good knowledge in PHP web development with a Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or Zend
- Good knowledge in MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Understanding of deployment strategies
- Proficiency in web services integrations (Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of PHP5, CSS3, MVC5, and object oriented programming will be a plus
- Very good English skills
- An attractive compensation package
- You will work with a highly motivated team, that is looking to digitalize and disrupt the secondary market for fine watches
- You will learn about best practices from experienced people around you
- You will gain plenty of valuable experience and the opportunity to network with inspiring people
- You will earn a competitive salary and have the real chance for a full-time employment subsequently
- With us you get to know how to build a successful Start-Up. You will tackle unique challenges, coordinate projects and sharpen your professional profile