For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Hydraulic Test Technician (f/m/d) for Rocket Launchers Ref. 2019_517
- Support the Actuation Systems business unit & Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- You will take part in the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various hydraulic equipment for launcher
- Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, burst test, etc.
- You will participate in the set-up of test means, the exploitation of data and the writing of test reports.
- The product of your work will go into space!
- Bachelor degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics.
- 3 years of work experience in conducting tests of electronic or electromechanic equipment
- You have knowledge in hydraulic tests and automatic
- Basic knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- Good in French & English
- Willingness to work in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30).
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!