For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Manufacturing Engineering Manager for Business Unit Integrated Assemblies (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_409
- Managing ME resources and providing leadership at ME level
- Plans the overall activities and leads the team: Responsible for the year plan/ budget cycle; Coaches, develops, evaluates and leads team members; Develops ME project priorities; Maintains and follow-up off all ongoing ME projects
- Oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency
- Responsible for the development of equipment to help in the manufacturing process (production tooling)
- Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements
- Coordinates with his team the realisation of Research &Technology projects assigned to the BU
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Supporting the technical quotes for new parts, assemblies and modifications
- Leading a team of 6 FTE’s responsible for machine tooling and consumables
- Reports to the Head of Operations
- Master of Science in engineering (electro mechanics or mechanics) with minimum 10 year relevant experience in production, engineering and/or manufacturing engineering
- A good knowledge of machining of parts and CNC programming
- A good knowledge of assembly and the automation of processes
- Mastering Dutch/French/English
- Familiar with the principles of an ERP system
- People manager
- Analytic personality with a Data driven mindset
- Empowered and able to launch activities independently
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!