We are looking for our location Ulm for a
The Business IT Engineers have dedicated themselves for years to the development of innovative web applications in the areas of personnel management and applicant management. Companies of all sizes and industries in Germany and abroad are among the customers of BITE GmbH.
As a project manager in the field, you represent our company and professionally implement our software solutions together with our customers. You will train end users and thus actively contribute to increasing our company's success.
- Taking over project management tasks such as planning, coordination, implementation and documentation
- All tasks of our software projects from project progress over the project go live up to the project follow-up
- Participation in the execution of requirement workshops, training and status meetings within the projects
- Cross-project coordination of appointments, milestones, work packages and tasks
- Solid IT knowledge
- strong communicator
- Advanced English skills
- Fast Thinker and thinking customer centric
- Travel acceptance within the DACH region and a valid driver's licence
After an intensive training and training period, we give you the opportunity to actively participate in the development of projects and also to deepen your newly gained knowledge of marketing and sales.
Our individual career planning offers you long-term perspectives and an attractive fixed salary as well as a success-based bonus. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making in an innovative and fast growing company. Design freedom and room for personal responsibility as well as personal and professional development. A professional and informal corporate culture in a competent and experienced team.
If you are interested please submit your CV with the usual details and your earliest possible starting date, preferably in electronic form, via our online form.