For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Finkenwerder, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Business Improvement Manager (m/f/d) Ref.2021_386
- Develops a solid understanding of the customer's & suppliers´ existing business and business
processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success short- and longterm direction of the business and related technologies.
- Translates the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identifies opportunities for
business transformation or improvement enabled by technology.
- Produces As-Is picture of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner
appropriate for all stakeholder.
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible IT solutions compliant with
the IT strategy.
- Formulates functional and nonfunctional requirements of the business organisation and advises on
the lifecycle of the information solution. Evaluates the impact in terms of change management.
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the
complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer/suppliers, with
recommendations on automation.
- Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering , or Supply Chain Quality, or at least Bachelor's degree programme Business Information Systems, or Supply Chain / Logistics
- At least 3 years professional experience in Project management and Quality management and at least 4 years in Supply Chain
- Very good communication skills
- Independent, careful and conscientious way of working
- High level of integrity and awareness of potential compliance risks
- High level of service and customer orientation in order to meet the needs of various stakeholders
- This role will involve (some/regular/frequent) travel for business and as such you must be able to travel
- Detailed special knowledge in SAP, confident use of Google Workspace, and at least good knowledge in Project management and Process management
- At least business fluent German and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to