For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Mechanical Designer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_031
- Design electromechanical actuation systems for aerospace.
- The designer shall work in close collaboration with CAD designers for the detailed drawings.
- The various tasks to perform, from top-level specifications of a product (e.g., an actuator), are:
o Issuing specifications for components and sub-assemblies;
o 3D design of the product;
o Supervision of detailed drawings;
o Product dimensioning wrt loads;
o Supervision of finite element studies;
o Worst case analysis;
o Technical follow-up of subcontracted mechanical components;
o Follow up of the requirement validation.
- Experience in mechanical system design.
- Knowledge CATIA V5 – 3D design module and stress analysis module.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding mechanical system design.
- Knowledge of finite element software (NASTRAN, SAMCEF) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of mechanisms such as roller screws, gear trains, anti-rotation systems, etc. is a plus
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!