For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Electronic Engineer for Space Systems and Batteries (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_025
- Follow-up of technical progress of subcontracted, control-and-power electronics for space systems, as well as their batteries.
- Work in close collaboration with the system’s design authority to satisfy Customer-issued constraints, internal constraints, as well as technical issues emitted by the sub-contractor.
- The various tasks to perform, from system-level specifications, are :
o Redacting the electronics’ technical specifications;
o Supervising the technical reviews;
o Following up weekly the technical progress;
o Redacting system-level test plans involving the electronics (EMC tests, performance tests, etc.);
o Participating in those tests as well as writing the test reports;
o Following-up the requirement validation;
o Participating in MRBs concerning the electronics and the batteries.
- Diploma of electronic or electro-mechanic engineering.
- Five-years experience in electronic design (signal and power).
- Two-years experience in contractor follow-up.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding electronic design.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English and French is required
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!