For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidates for the location Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Manager A400M Operational Retrofit (d/f/m) Ref. 2019_911
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for quality management activities
- Establish the quality objectives and the quality planning (surveillance plan, gates, inspection points, audits,...) of the procured products and services
- Implements the quality standards applicable to the supply chain to ensure their optimum performance
- Accepts the suppliers quality plans and contributes to the acceptance of their management plans, assures their application
- Manages and performs the acceptance of materials, products and services
- Planning and management of the audits at suppliers, evaluation of their capability and approval ofthe suppliers selection
- Develops supplier performance through the acquisition of lessons learned, the definition andimplementation of corrective and preventive actions based on key quality indicators
- Manages the non-conformities to be accepted by ArianeGroup before the deliveries of the products and those discovered after the deliveries and to launch containment /corrective actions (RootCause Analysis and Eradication, 8D, ...)
- Assures the application of the procurement rules by the multi-functional teams
- At least a bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years of work experience in quality management, quality control
- Quality background is necessary,Experience in working as an auditor is desired
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent in English and German
- French is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!