For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Bishop GmbH is a private and independent Engineering office, with business models of research, own engineering and innovation, work packages, think-tank and recruitment (temporary, head hunt and leasing.
This vacancy is for a German speaking Recruiter (International Aerospace Recruiter), with a business level command of the English language. The success and viability of Bishop GmbH lies in the ability of the company to simply deliver on its customers wishes. The company holds framework contracts with circa 10 customers working on civil airliners, military aircraft, space and research.
Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious person with a good track record, we at least knowledge of the Airbus supplier world. We are particularly interested in the experience, know-how and contacts to can bring to the company, and the contribution you will make. We would be very please if you bring experience of TOM tool, ZARAS, BITE and in obtaining work permits for non-EU candidates.
• Recruitment of specialists to meet the exacting requirements of your customers
• Build up a network of contacts, and maintain a overview of the aerospace industry
• Administer TOM tool, ZARA, BITE to quickly process applicants
• Manage requirement platforms (Bishop online Job centre, Flight International, TotalJobs etc)
• Upload all customer jobs
• Hold at least an Engineering degree, with Engineering experience
• Reliability, loyalty and sovereign mature interaction when dealing with candidates and customers throughout the complete
selection / recruitment process
• Prepared to help staff exhibitions within Germany, and anywhere else in the world
• Full and cleaning driving licence (if you hold a ATPL / CPL this may be useful)
• A passion, knowledge and love of aerospace • Able to sign the company standard NDA
• Hold a valid EU passport, excellent command of English and German languages
• Able to work efficiently, maintain accuracy when under pressure – hold a sense of humour
• 40 hr week.
• You will receive an over average monthly salary (12 per year), plus a bonus for each candidate that is recruited, and
• 30 days paid annual holiday
• Stimulating career, and the possibility to make aerospace history