For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Customer Order Specialist (d/f/m) Ref. 2019_809
- Coordination between the customer and the Airbus spare parts order process as well as acting as
an interface for all related issues
- Administration of the complete customer order including initial receipt, sourcing, escalation and
delivery follow up
- Ensuring on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to Airbus customers worldwide
using technical and commercial data
- Analyzing delays as well as verifing the cause of delays to find flexible solutions
- Securing a daily monitoring of the Supply Chain 's performance
- At least a bachelor degree in Business Management, Supply Chain / Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in Material Management, Procurement, Customer Service and Supply Chain / Logistics
- Team player with excellent communication skills to collaborate with different reference persons in a
multinational environment (e.p. english, chinese, russian)
- Ability to analyse complex problems, situations and find suitable solutions
- Person with high degree of independence, self initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a rotating 3-shift pattern
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office and SAP/MM-PP
- Knowledge in Google Suite, event management tools is necessary
- Fluent in English and good in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!