For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Microelectronics Development Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_512
- Responsible in collaboration with another microelectronics engineer for porting a proprietary VHDL design on an FPGA and/or ASIC for an aeronautical application.
- To ensure the work will be carried out in compliance with DO-254 DAL-A, Technical Specification, the Architecture Document and other documents from the donwstream V-cycle.
- Provide support to the electronic & software team that will integrate the design on a breadboard.
- Preparation of various documents associated with teh DO-254 DAL-A standard in English with the support of the microelectronic team.
- Participation in audit meetings.
- Provide support to the team developing the embedded SW and/or SW tools.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable degree.
- Fundamentals of digital and analog electronic systems, based on microprocessor / microcontroller architecture.
- Good knowledge of standards and methodologies specific to aeronautics (development standards, DO-254, DOORS, etc.).
- Mastery (minimum 5 years) of the VHDL language and the management of a simulation environment based on Perl, Tcl / Tk, Python, etc ...)
- Good notions of digital & analog electronics are required.
- Good understanding of system integrating a digital core based on the AMBA standard (AHB/APB9 will be necessary.
- Knowledge of Linux commands, C, C++ is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, ...)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (Level B2 required)
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!