Business Development Manager & Account Management - Farringdon - London
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace. We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process, thereby making them comparable and competitive to a brand new watch with a highly attractive price. Our team has grown to 70 passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe. Now we are opening our new office and workshop in London to serve our British customers.
As Business Development Manager- United Kingdom you are responsible for helping clients from English speaking geographies sell their watch through our platform. You are the face and voice of Watchmaster.
- Successful establishment and development of client relationships using a qualified lead pool of customers that are looking to sell their watch
- Development and execution of a sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Strategic and operational support of the management team
- Form an integral part of the value chain and work with cross functional teams to improve processes
- Achieve Monthly and Quarterly KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
- You are smart, driven and proactive.
- Relish solving problems and finding solutions for our clients
- Hands on attitude with a high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open to new challenges
- At ease in a fast paced work environment
- Very strong communication skills and and Good command of English (mother tongue or C1/C2)
- Previous sales experience is advantageous
- A competitive compensation package (OTE 45-50K)
- In-house and brand training for ongoing personal development
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Regular Team Events
- Drinks, fruit, & snacks provided, including the all important beers