For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, starting in November for the following position:
Administrative Assistant (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_609
- Secretarial duties and assisting in reporting, e.g. assists with the collection input to reports
- Coordinates travel arrangements and processes claims
- Responsible for the communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Manages events organisation such as workshops, focussed consultations and working group meetings
- Assures that databases and filing systems are up to date
- Takes notes at meetings and write meeting minutes
Minimum of 2 years training and/or preferably professional experience in administrative tasks. The professional experience shall be gained in positions related to the activities similar to those contained in the job description
Strong IT skills (MS Office – ERP (e.g. SAP) knowledge advantageous)
Ability to articulate and express information, both written and oral, clearly and in a structured manner, engaging the attention of the target group
Ability to work and cooperate well with others to achieve goals and to complete assignments, with the ability to solve conflicting priorities and interests and look for compromises
Very good command of both written and spoken English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!