For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Engineering Commercial and Resource Controller (w/m/d) Ref. 2020_037
- Preparation of offers for Airbus Group and external customers to contract management of the billing of services
- Support the operative engineering Germany areas in the preparation of contracts with external customers
- Secure compliant process for external business in collaboration with diverse departments (such as legal, export control, tax department, purchasing as well as operative divisions of engineering Germany)
- Display the process steps in SAP and secure that IT and financial prerequisites are met
- Provide reports to engineering services as well as forecastsand analysis of deviations
- Process optimization for the Engineering Germany department for external business includingdiverse departments
- International harmonization of the external business process within the Airbus Group
- Develop a controlling system for external business, including definition of key figures and creation ofa reporting system
- At least a bachelor degree in business management or a degree in industrial engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience in controlling, project management and finance
- Airbus experience an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- An independent and agile way of working as well as an self confident appearance
- Readiness to travel occasionally
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of SAP-CO modules is an advantage
- Fluent in English in Basics German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!