For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Finkenwerder, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Projektmanager Kabinenneuentwicklung (m/f/d) Ref.2021_387
- Responsible for the distribution, consolidation and management of the budget for development
- Responsible for identifying and setting risks along the project with regards to the reference plan,
costs, quality and performance Supporting the visibility of risks, mitigating measures and
opportunities for the corresponding functions.
- Consolidating recovery plans in the event of deviations in the design or schedule.
- Ensuring the cross-functional integration and project management across all functions
- Ensuring that cabin components can be reused (catalogue approach) or are part of a crossprogramme
platform/product line strategy
- Ensuring that the developed components can be implemented with industrial efficiency (integration
of manufacturing engineering, industrial capabilities of suppliers, etc.)
- Continuously identifying risks and opportunities
- Developing, implementing and monitoring mitigation measures.
- Ensuring that corrective measured for the project are identified and backed by the responsible
- Preparing and performing the necessary project reviews
- At least Bachelor's degree in Aircraft construction , OR Business administration at; or Supply Chain Quality, or at least Bachelor's degree course Aeronautics and astronautics
- At least 4 years professional experience Supplier management and AT LEAST 3 YEARS Project Manangement and Airbus experience
- Communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness
- High degree of motivation and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders across hierarchy levels
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Confident approach in a transnational environment
- At least special knowledge MS-Office and Google Workspace
- At least business fluent English and at least proficient in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to