For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Safety Data- / Technical Assistant (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_931
- Process of incoming mandatory and voluntary reports
- Process of incoming reports of serious Aviation Incidents and Accidents resulting in kicking off the IORS / CAW process
- Maintain the "Weekly Report", which is distributed internally up to and incl. Executive Direct Level
- Graduate of a higher education course in the field of aviation (e.g. aeronautical engineering diploma) or demonstrated very good aviation knowledge
- Good knowledge of aviation taxonomies (ICAO ADREP)
- The professional experience shall be gained in positions related to the activities similar to those contained in the job description
- Experice and/or training in working with ECCAIRS software tools and equivalent is important
- Strong IT skills (MS Office – ERP (e.g. SAP) knowledge advantageous)
- Ability to articulate and express information, both written and oral, clearly and in a structured manner, engaging the attention of the target group
- Ability to work and cooperate well with others to achieve goals and to complete assignments, with the ability to solve conflicting priorities and interests and look for compromises
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!