For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Finkenwerder, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Chain Business Improvment Manager (d/f/m) Ref.2022_652
The Jobholder (d/f/m) will work as Supply Chain Business Improvment Manager. The responsibilities will include:
- Ensure process development and deployment toward our Supply Officers, Buyers and internal
- Lead practical problem solving activity, support Supply Officers and Buyer operations
- Ensure close collaboration with digital teams: roadmap, priorities, budget, etc.
- Monitor and progress on the actions that are relevant for the Process Supply Team
- Ensure process adherence
- Process definition: Airbus Business Requirement Management, Interface agreements, referentails,
flow chart, Process ID card, PPI's, etc.
- Documentation updates (e.g. roadmap and upper process definition)
- Contribute to or lead key projects to transform the E2E supply chain way of working
- Monitor progress and ensure regular visibility on project / process status updates
- Guaranteeing customer & stakeholder satisfaction
- Provide training and knowledge transfer across commodities.
- Identify new PO/OT improvement actions/projects/processes
- The ability to quickly recognize and understand technical relationships and functionalities
- Independent, structured and result-oriented work in order to achieve goals on schedule
achieve and coordinate work processes efficiently
- Strong communication skills to deal with contacts at all levels
- Project Management at least Bachelor
- Aircraft construction at least Bachelor
- Engineering at least Bachelor
- Supply chain / Logistics at least bachelor
- Change Management at least 2 years
- Procurement at least 2 years
- nterface Management at least 2 years
- Manufacturing Engineering at least 2 years
- Operative and strategic Bying at least 3 years
- Project leading at least 2 years
- Project management at least 3 years
- Prozessplanung at least 2 years
Supply Chain at least 3 years
- SAP/R3 at least advanced knowledge
- PDM Link
- Englisch business fluent
- German business fluent
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to