Internship: Customer Success - United Kingdom
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into
a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process,
therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 70 passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across 7 geographies.
As Customer Success Manager - Intern United Kingdom in our after sales department you are responsible for retaining and developing customer relationships. You are the face of the company once a customer has listed or bought a watch from us.
- Successful retention and development of client relationships
- Customer support in regard to contract management, shipping, payment and any other needs
- Function as interface between sales and all other departments within Watchmaster
- Being part of the entire value chain and work with cross functional teams to improve processes
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
- Liaising with the Berlin office to ensure that all customer relation decisions and actions are harmonised across sites
- Undertaking ad hoc administrative projects as required by the Head of customer success
- Maintaining accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Providing exceptional customer service via professional and timely communications
- Creating a network of contacts across various disciplines that provide advice on what resources are available both within and outside the organisation
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student or graduate
- Previous work experience and a passion for startups is advantageous
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Naturally non-confrontational when handling or involved in conflict situations and in order to achieve agreed and acceptable standards and timeframes
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Applies a systematic and logical approach in order to get things right
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English (mother tongue or C1/C2), further languages are beneficial
- Availability minimum for 6 months.
- Possibility to turn your internship into a permanent position
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- A inspiring and flourishing workplace in a prime location in the center of London
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Free drinks and fruits, team events, and all-important Friday beers