For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Finkenwerder, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Chain & Quality Manager Ref.2022_649
The jobholder (d/f/m) will work as Supply Chain & Quality Manager. The responsibilities will include:
- Manage supply chain & quality aspects of the contract, being responsible for On Time, On Quality
(and on Cost when applicable) performance
- Act as an escalation for the others PO functions in case of repetitive issues. (Work out short term
- Responsible to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision.
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets
together with the suppliers and in coordination with the Supplier Development Team.
- Present the situation of the supplier on operational performance (KPIs, assessments..) during
- Maintain a close communication and coordination with the operational teams at internal customer
sites, to ensure the contribution of all relevant functions to the delivery of procured goods or
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management, and as
ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions.
- high-tuned communication, presentation & influencing skills towards all management levels -
internally and externally
- independent, structured and result-oriented work and good analytical skills
- ability to summarize complex industrial situations in a clear and concise manner
- willingness to travel
- Engineering at least Bachelor
- technical studies at least Bachelor
- Economics at least Bachelor
- Project management at least 2 years
- Quality management at least 2 years
- Supply Chain at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Quality Management necessary
- SAP/R3 at least advanced knowledge
- Englisch business fluent
- German at least advanced knowlegde
- Industrialisation knowledge (APQP) would be a plus
Cv´s are required in English!
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to