For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Electromechanic Test Engineer (f/m/d) for Rocket Launchers Ref. 2019_516
- Support the Actuation Systems business unit & Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- Realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various electromechanic equipment for launcher.
- Perform functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, etc.
- Participate in the set-up of test means, the exploitation of data and the writing of test reports.
- Bachelor degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics.
- 3 years of work experience in conducting tests of electronic or electromechanic equipment
- Good knowledge of computer science.
- Good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data..
- Goodspoken and written command of French & English.
- Willingness to work in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30).
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!