For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Commodity Manager (f/m/d) Ref.2022_206
- Negotiating agreements & contracts for commodity products, and continue with monitoring contract
compliance, claim management and support to escalations from Supply Chain
- Lead and contribute to Procurement / Value Creation projects & initiatives that aim at delivering
synergies and savings
- Driving SED (Supplier Evaluation Development) and manage suppliers' relations for strategic
- Working upstream with Design Office on new development projects as well as modifications to
current ones by bringing the strategy, market and commodity knowledge/view in order to provide
innovative, cost effective and secured solutions, ensuring early involvement into new programs
- Identify and implement savings projects in all areas.
Creating a network within Airbus Defence and Space in order to identify and implement synergies across
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or industrial engineer, or Business administration, or Supply Chain Quality, or Economics
- Work experience over 3 Years Purchasing,
Experience in Procurement is necessary
Experience in Supplier Management is necessary
- Ability to work in an international team;
Proactive and independent way of working
- knowledge of detailed functions MS-Office
- Business fluent English and Spanisch or German would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org