For our client in the aerospace industry we are looking for motivated candidates for the location Taufkirchen Germany for the following position with immediate effect and within the framework of temporary employment:
Procurement Controller Central (f/m/d) Ref. 10163485
Attention: This is a sick leave replacement! If necessary, the position will be extended.
As Central Controller for Procurement, Supply Chain and Transport & Logistic (f/m/d), the
jobholder will coordinate the main Finance processes, from planning to reporting, across all entities in
which Procurement organisation is present. The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Responsible for the preparation of Actuals reports, coordinating timline and inputs from various
stakeholders, ensuring full alignment among them and full consolidation of results
- Responsible for OP, Budget, Forecast 1,2 & 3 as well as Year End Outlook
preparation, coordinating timline and inputs from various stakeholders, ensuring full alignment
among them and full consolidation of results
- Ensure transparent and consistent views between costs by nature (procurement cost base) and
cost by destination (charged to the program Lines)
- Perform Deep Dive analysis on various cost base topics such as variance analysis, review of P&L
- Provide additional ad-hoc financial reports, analysis and advice as required by the procurement and
- Support TFO initiatives for harmonisation and simplification.
- Support improvement/transformation program targets for functional cost base topics.
- Support to transversal topics such as travel tool and GP recharging, providing clarity
and transparency to the rest of the organization
- Support SimpliFi exploitation and other IT / tools initiatives.
- Support Procurement controlling process harmonization, improvement and simplification
The jobholder will be a vital part in the Finance community with different links to project and program
organizations. As a challenging Financial Business Partner, he/she will contribute substantially to managing
the profit & loss of your Operational Business Partner. He/She will ensure the right headcount planning in
close relation with HR and operational teams. The jobholder will gather and provide data to enable educated
decision making on management level and give visibility about performance versus targets. the jobholder will
highlight and analyze discrepancies and propose actions to optimize financial and operational performance.
To do so, he/she will collaborate and challenge your business partners from Procurement departments.
Moreover, he/she will support key change decisions with their Business Partner (business cases, rate
adaptation, major modifications etc.) and contribute to reduce the risks and optimize the costs, to look for
long-term company profitability and competitiveness for our company.
- Proactive and independent working style
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders and all levels of management
- Business administration at least master's / diploma course
- Economics at least Master's / Diploma degree
Controlling for at least 5 years
- Finance at least over 5 years
- Auditing for at least 5 years
- MS-Excel min. detailed. Special knowledge
- knowledge in SAP/CO is preferable
- knowledge in simplyFI is preferable
- knowledge with G-Suite would be a plus
- English at least business fluent
- German, French and/or Spanish would be a plus
- Conditions according to Equal Pay (IG-Metall Tariff)
- Flexible working hours through a personal flextime account
- Continuous personal support from your contact person
- employer-funded pension
- Bonus payments by employees recruit employees
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer? Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your resume in Eurpass format to