For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Design Manager (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_110
- You will join the development team as a design manager for an aerospace electromechanical system:
o You will manage a team of design specialists (mechanical, software, electronical, etc. engineers)
o You will hold the technical authority, and arbitrate trade studies, in good collaboration with your team, technological experts, and the program team (program manager supply chain, quality, etc.)
o You will be responsible for the active follow up of document deliveries (drawings, technical studies, test reports, etc.) on time, on quality and on costs
- As the Single Point of Contact for all the Customer’s technical exchanges:
o You will negotiate the specifications with the Customer
o You will synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements have been met
o You will perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected non-conformities
- About 10 years’s experience in development of electromechanical systems and 5 years’ experience on aerospace projects
- Knowledge of aerospace design norms
- Knowledge of quality standards for development, as promoted by IAQG (“APQP”).
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Project is a plus
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!