For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Embedded System Designer (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_030
- For its R&T programs, the customer needs a designer in embedded systems (micro-electronics and embedded software).
- You will be in charge of:
- Participating in architectural trade-offs (FPGA vs ASIC, redundancy of functions, etc.);
- Redacting embedded system documentation.
- Implementing feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor or FPGA;
- Taking an active role in the preliminary tests to eliminate bugs;
- Support formal test activities for embedded system validation; processor;
- Five years of work experience in embedded systems for critical applications (this means application which will endanger the lives of people or expensive installations in case of failure).
- Work experience in software or microelectronics architecture design is a plus.
- Work experience in space development is a plus.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and VHDL.
- Knowledge of architecture design of software/microelectronics solutions
- Eclipse development environnement is a plus.
- Knowledge of D0-178 and DO-254.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of some communication bus protocols is a plus (SPI, 1553, …)
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Travel: short missions in Europe
- English is required, French and/or Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!