Customer Success Manager - France (m/f/d)
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into
a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process,
therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 90+ passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe. We are now based in Berlin, Paris and London and are looking to grow even further - with you!
As Customer Success Manager - France (m/f/d) in our after sales department you are responsible for retaining and developing customer relationships. You are the face of the company once a customer has listed or bought a watch from us.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers: whether by phone, email or chat
- Your tasks include receiving, recording, prioritising and documenting customer enquiries
- You provide information and help with enquiries about Watchmaster and our services
- As an interface, you work closely with many of Watchmaster's departments: Finance, Logistics, Sales and the Watchmaker's Workshop
- You are responsible for the continuous maintenance and updating of our databases and support the team management
- You have customer facing experience and relish the opportunity to be 'the face' of an organisation
- You enjoy dealing with customers and have good communication skills
- You are a self starter and enjoy being able to work autonomously
- You are fluent in French, as well as English, additional languages are a plus
- In-house and brand training for ongoing personal development
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Team events on a regular basis
- Drinks, fruit, snacks are provided, including all important Friday beers