For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidate for the location Bremen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
AI Data Platform Developer (f/m/d) Ref.2022_209
- Participation or leading the delivery of Data engineering projects (e.g. designing the architecture of
solutions, data flows, organizing a technical team, evaluating delivery model, rapidly prototyping,
and building to scale).
Driving the maturation of Data engineering and AI platforms, modules, and services that address
Engaging and evaluating external partners (research, data engineering & ML/AI software vendors)
as part of executing on project opportunities.
Providing technical advice and leadership to Airbus stakeholders across specific data engineering
domains (e.g. knowledge extraction, computer vision, advanced optimization, conversational
assistance, anomaly detection). Sharing knowledge, contribute to driving change within the digital
network, presentations and communications within the digital community, dissemination of best
practices (patterns), etc
- Bachelor's degree Computer science, or Engineering, or Comparable qualification
- Work experience 2-5 Years in building software applications related to big data systems,
including end-to-end pipelines for data engineering
- Team player with excellent communication skills,
Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility,
High level of assertiveness,
Willingness to travel occasionally a few days per month to other locations in Europe
- Detailed. Spezialkenntnisse Java, Python, SQL, UI-Frameworks (Angular, React), Google collaboration tools, agile tools (e.g. Jira)
Apache Hadoop tool-chain (e.g. Druid, Spark, Kafka, NiFi, airflow)
Cloud infrastructure (kubernetes, openshift, docker and commercial platforms AWS, google
ML tools packages like Torch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn and other open source frameworks
- Business fluent in English and German proficient
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global careerand send your application at